Friday, August 7, 2009

13 weeks!

Well, we are officially into the 2nd Trimester!! Wooohooo!! The procedure in Philly went really well. The doctor and his staff were awesome. Such sweet people. We left with U/S pics of the twins. I am trying to figure out how I can scan them. I really want to show you all. =) So, now that we made it to 2nd tri, there are a few things that are freaking me out a little. My m/s is going away. That's cool but it was sort of my thing that let me know that the LO's were ok. My boobs are not as tender either. This too makes me nervous. I try to just relax and say to myself "Everything is ok. There is no proof that anything is wrong" I am trying to focus on upcoming milestones. The next milestone I am looking forward to is feeling the babies move around and kick!

Let's talk cravings! Boy have they changed just over the last 13 weeks! I was on this cereal kick where I was making DH buy me 2 boxes at a time. Well, now it has shifted to sweet stuff... I know, I know not good for me or babies. Good thing is that fruit seems to be quenching this craving. I am trying to eat as much fruit as I can but a girl can't resist Sour Gummy Bears every now and then.. Yum!

My next OB appointment is on Monday. I cannot wait to hear what he says on a wide range of topics. I will definitely let you all know what he says. I really getting excited about having these babies!! Also, per the instructions of the Philly doc we have to get another u/s sometime this coming week. I cannot wait to see the babies again.

Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I think I might try to get my mom to take me to BRU this weekend. hehe. Talk at you all later! =)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am so glad that everything went well in Philly. I was praying for you. I can't wait to see pics of the babies.

L said...

Yay for 13 weeks!!
It's strange how the cravings change, just go with it. Also you will have days/times when you don't feel pregnant at all, it's totally normal. Can't wait to see some pictures of those beautiful babies!!

Unknown said...

i already told you, but i'm so happy everything went well in philly!