Thursday, July 30, 2009

12 weeks!

Woohoo! One more week until we are officially in the 2nd tri! Holy crap, where is the time going?? These babies will be here before I know it! I am feeling pretty good. Yesterday I threw up for the very first time. Ugh! That was HORRIBLE! To all my friends out there vomiting at least once a day, all I can say is Wow. You girls are strong! I barfed once and was ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I couldn't because I was at work and everyone was like "Are you ok? Are you sick?" I had to practically tell the whole clinic that I was pregnant so they wouldn't call 911 for me. That was crazy! LOL. Today I am feeling much better. Everyone was like, "Are you feeling better today?" It was sweet but I was really embarrassed. I am not a quiet barfer if you know what I mean!

Tomorrow we are leaving for PA. I am having mixed emotions about this. As I have said, I am excited to see the family. Not thrilled about the appointment on Monday. I am hoping I can keep my emotions in check while I am around the girls that morning. I really do not want to scare them. They get nervous when they see grown ups crying. I am also praying that everything goes well. I'm not going to lie. I am scared! Everything about this procedure scares me. I just pray every night that everything goes well and that I have the strength to face this gracefully.

Well, that is all for now. I will try to update in Philly if I can. If not, I will let you all know how it all went in the 13 week update. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Have a safe trip and I will be saying tons of prayers for you and your babies. Hugs!

goeckie said...

I'm thinking of you hun. Have a good visit with your family. I will be saying some prayers for you.

Megan said...

Safe trip, praying for you, and peace of mind being sent your way. Good luck sweetie and chin up. **HUGS**
Hope you also don't have any more vomiting coming!