Saturday, July 4, 2009

8 weeks!

Plus a few days... So we went to the RE on 7/1 and got to see the quads again. All 4 HBs here in the 150s-160s so that was cool. We also were discharged from the RE's care to my OB!! Yaaay! My first appointment with the OB is on 7/6. Very exciting!!

I am feeling ok. I have been trying to keep the nausea to a minimum and I think I am doing a good job. My belly is getting bigger everyday and I have officially grown out of my regular jeans into my maternity jeans. My regular shirts, however, I can still wear. I have a few that are getting a little tight, though. Last weekend I went shopping with my mom for maternity clothes. We found an AWESOME sale at JC Penny!!! I got these really nice maternity jeans for $6!!! No joke! There originally like $30 but were like marked down a bunch of times! I found these 2 maternity tops that are super cute! I need to go back and get more stuff. The only problem I am encountering is that there are no stores in my area that sell Plus sized maternity clothes. I am going to have to travel about an hour away to find a few stores that sell plus sizes. That is NOT fair! I am also starting to realize that my boobs are getting bigger. I knew this would happen, I just was not expecting it this soon. I think I have already gone from a C cup to a D cup. How big are these things gonna get?!?!

As far as the reduction goes, I am waiting to hear about whether the insurance will cover it. Then we will start making arraignments to go to NYC. I am a little scared about the whole thing. I hate that we even have to do it...

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone has a great 4Th of July!!! Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

L said...

So glad everything is going well. Get one of those belly sleeve things from motherhood, they rock! & they have plus size maternity. At least online they do, I think Old navy does too!

Megan said...

So happy to hear things are going so well! Still wishing all the best to you and good luck with the maternity shopping. I found I was able to get a lot of cheap maternity clothes with garage sales. Hope that helps you out but I'm pretty sure that there are websites and stores to help you with being a plus sized woman. Congrats again Mommy!

Kerri said...

So glad your appointment went well! I hear ya on the maternity clothes. I had to drive 2 hours to go shopping recently. It seems like no one carries maternity clothes. Good luck!