Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7 Weeks!

Another week and a big suprise at today's U/S!!! You all are NOT going to believe this. So, we are in the u/s room nervous as hell. I am scared they are going to tell me the baby is not viable, while DH is scared they are going to tell us there is like 4 babies in there. Guess who was right?!?! Well, it wasn't me (Thank goodness)!!!!! That's right! I am pregnant with QUADS!!!!! We saw all 4 HBs today and all I can say is Holy Sh*t! But, after much deliberation and whole lot of freaking out we have come to the conclusion that given my medical history and eveything that I really cannot carry 4 babies to term and that we are going to reduce by 2. It's a tough decision but my doctor agrees that it is the right decision. As much as I would love to keep all four, it just isn't possible. I also think that it just wouldn't be fair to leave my hubby with 4 babies to care for on his own. I would much rather be alive and be able to care for twins. So, this means we are going to have twins!! That is pretty awesome.

I am doing a lot of research on multiples and such so this should be interesting. Stay Tuned!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! =)

5 comments:

Megan said...

O.M.G! Holy crap! Well congrats on the babies! Sorry you have an incredibly hard choice to make. Wishing all the best to you and your new little family, sweetie. You deserve this happiness!

Angie said...

WOW!!! God has definitely answered your prayers. I know this is a really hard decision for you guys to make, but I am sure you will make the right decision. Congratulations on your miracles.

Melissa said...

Congrats! I'm sorry you had to make such a tough decision. I'm happy you have seen the h/bs!

Melissa said...

We have the same EDD!!!

Mary said...

I am SO excited for you, sweets!!!