Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Third IUI's a charm!

That's right! I am pregnant! I feel like I was just posting this a few weeks ago. Well, this time I think we have a good one. My beta came back at a whopping 2,477 at 18dpIUI!! I was shocked! I have never seen it that high! The RE was pleased and they said they weren't going to do anymore blood work. My 1st OB u/s is on 6/23. I am soooo excited, nervous, scared, happy, worried.. All at once! I cannot believe this is happening! Yaaaay!!!

My mom is still convinced there are 3 in there. I am not so sure. 1 healthy one is all we need. Although, I have been having a lot of twin dreams lately. Back when I was going for follie checks is when the twin dreams started. We will see! We should know how many are in there on the 23rd! Eeeek! I am soo excited! Have I mentioned that?? So, right now I am about 5 weeks along. At the ultrasound I should be about 7 weeks. I am praying that we can see a HB. OMG! I am so nervous just thinking about the u/s....

Well, that is all for now.. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening! Talk at you all later!

7 comments:

rls07 said...

Congratulations sweetie! So excited for you!

goeckie said...

I'm so happy for you!

Melissa said...

That is awesome, congrats!!

Carly said...

that number is insane- i can't wait to find out how many babies are in there- congrats!!!

Angie said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Sending you sticky dust by the truckloads.

L said...

I am so happy for you & Ross. Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear how your 1st appointment goes:)

flojat said...

I don't know how we're going to make it till the 23rd! ;-)

Congrats again, hun!