Monday, May 25, 2009

And So We Wait.....

Lots has happened in the past 2 weeks since my last blog. So, I took the injectables (Follistim, to be exact). It worked VERY well. I ended up with like 3 HUGE follies measuring 18mm,20mm and 17mm!! I told you they were huge. So I took my trigger shot to help me ovulate and we then did 2 IUIs back to back. I am currently in the 2 week wait and still very hopeful this will work! We will find out on 6/8/09. Woohoo! I am excited! One thing that I find very odd is that I am starting to get phantom symptoms.. My boobs are KILLING me. Now I know that it is waaaaay too early for me to be feeling symptoms but this I cannot ignore. They HURT!! My mom says it's the triplets. Haha! Very funny mom! I guess we will just have to tough it out the next 2 weeks to find out if I am crazy or pregnant..Maybe I'm both! LOL.

In other news, next Saturday (the 30th) is out House warming party. I am getting excited about that. All of DH's local family are coming and so are a few of our friends. It's crazy trying to get the house looking nice, remembering what food to serve, do we have enough? Did we remember the beverages? Should we serve coffee? Is there anything we are forgetting? Where should we put the cat during all this? Will he be ok? Oy! Lots to think about and not a lot of time to figure it out in. I just want everything to go smoothly. I am not very good at throwing parties because we didn't throw many parties when I was a kid. The only ones I can remember are my birthday parties and an occasional holiday party. Otherwise it was just my mom and I celebrating whatever holiday it was.. So, I am enlisting the help of my MIL to help me remember everything and make sure I am doing things correctly. I will be putting pics up after the party! (Woohoo! Finally some house pics!!)

Well, that is all for now. Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

flojat said...

GL!!! I hope you have an awesome open house and great news in a couple weeks. : )

L said...

Yay for being in the 2ww. I really hope this is it for you & triplets would be crazy! Sending lot's of BFP dust your way!! Can't wait to hear about the house warming party!

Shannon said...

Congrats on being in the 2 WW, Im excited for you and hope the OHSS side effects start going away.

Im excited for your Open House and cant wait to see house pics!

Z said...

I can't wait to hear about the house warming, you're going to do great!!!

And ekk! 6/8 will be here before you know it :)