Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 DPIUI...

and I'm going nutty... All I can think about is "Am I pregnant?, Did the IUI work? Will I be having a baby in 9 months?" Aack! My brain hurts from thinking too much. I am still very hopeful about this cycle. Let me back up a little bit.. I had an IUI done on Saturday the 7th. Last night I did my second HCG shot. On the 24th, we go in for the pregnancy test! I cannot wait to find out what is going on in my uterus! *Fingers crossed for a + hpt*

In other news, our offer on the perfect house was rejected.. Boo. We are going to send in a counter offer and hope for the best. I REALLY want that house!! I want to bring our baby home to that house and watch our kids grow up there. So, tonight we are going to sign the papers. Wish us luck!

So, our cat has been making us crazy! LOL. he sit right in front of the TV and just look at us. It is as if he is mocking us! He sits there so that we cannot see the TV. Granted, the TV is bigger than him but he is not see through and it's just annoying! haha.

Well, that is all tonight. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a great weekend! Happy Valentines Day!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

This is going to be your cycle. I really hope you get the house you want. I am so excited for you.

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

How exciting! Good luck!!

L said...

I can't wait to hear some good news. Sending lot's of BFP dust your way:) Good Luck with the house, i really hope you get it:)

Shannon said...

I am praying this is your cycle, good luck!