Monday, February 2, 2009

What a Weekend!!

So, there is a lot to talk about! Friday was the HSG and it went well. The Radiologist said my tubes are all clear! So, that is pretty awesome. It was a little painful but not nearly as bad as I was imagining.. The nurse was really sweet and held my hand as she talked me through the procedure. Wednesday I go in for the 1st follie check. I will only be on CD 13 so I am not sure they will see much. We can home, though.. =)

On to the BIG news!!!! We have found THE house! We were out house hunting yesterday and this was the 3rd of 5 houses that we saw. We fell in love immediately!! It's a 4/3 with a pool, updated kitchen and bathrooms. DH and I LOVE this house. The fact that it is totally move in ready is awesome! It is also in a really great neighborhood and the schools are top notch! So, DH and I put in an offer yesterday. The waiting game begins.... Wish us luck! I am sooooo excited, nervous, scared, happy all at once. I am praying we hear from the real estate lady soon with good news. Of course I will update us as soon as we know anything.

Lots of exciting things going on... Now I just need to get pregnant! LOL. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Monday. Talk at you all later!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on the good HSG results and the house!

Angie said...

I am so glad that everything went well with the HSG. Just remember this WILL be your cycle.