Wednesday, January 28, 2009

House Hunting and baby making...

So, lots of stuff has been going on this week so I thought I'd update my readers. Last weekend we went out with our realtor and saw 6 more houses. We found two that we really liked. The only problem was in house #1, the garage did not have an entrance into the house and house #2 had no patio, no updated kitchen and the yard was small... Boo. We were thinking about overlooking those things but after much consideration, we decided we did not want to just "settle" for a house. As my MIL says, the house has to grab you and you have to LOVE it. So it is off to see more houses this weekend. There is one really nice one that I am look foreword to seeing. There is one problem, it's a short sale. That means the owner asked the bank if they could sell it for less than they owed and the bank said yes. So, when the potential buyer puts in an offer it could take up to 6 months to find out if the bank accepts the offer. We'll see what happens.

In baby-making news, I started my Clomid a few days ago. I am starting to get the hot flashes. LOL. I feel like an old lady. haha. Tomorrow I go to my RE so I can get all my paperwork and antibiotics to get ready for my HSG on Friday. I am sooo nervous about the HSG. I am hoping it does not hurt and that they don't find anything too terrible. I am trying to keep in mind that this will up our chances to 40%... G-d please let this be our cycle! I am also hoping it works this time so that I do not have to start injectables. I am not a fan of giving myself shots..

It has been a busy week at work too. I worked overtime yesterday to make a little extra money. I am exhausted! Those patients were running me ragged! LOL.. I am trying to find a more permanent position. This is not as easy as I thought it would be. What happened to the nursing shortage? I thought an experienced RN was a hot commodity. Oh well, my search continues..

Hope everyone is having a great week. I'll let you know how the HSG goes. Talk at you all later!! Thanks for reading this far!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I hope your HSG goes well. This will be our cycle! Love ya hun!

Shannon said...

The hot flashes on Clomid stink, sorry you're getting them!

Good luck with the HSG. I always tell people that its definetly uncomfortable but the good thing is it is QUICK. It might hurt like crazy but then its over so you'll be fine!

:::clear tube dust:::