Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday!

Not much going on around here.. Tomorrow DH and I are going out to look at houses! I am so excited!! DH sent 10 listings to the real estate lady so we will be very busy.. We have been looking online for a while and I am glad were moving forward and actually going to look at the inside in person. I have figured out that I am addicted to HGTV! I love watching all the house hunting and decorating shows.. It's wild. I never used to watch that channel and now I just cannot get enough!! LOL. I watched it ALL DAY LONG today! haha

6 more days until we go to Pennsylvania!! I cannot wait to see my SIL, BIL and my nieces! I will also get to see a couple of my friends Laney and Mary! Woohoo! I love going up north during winter. Here in South Florida we do not get much of a winter. The coldest it gets is like 45 overnight! My friends think I am nutty but I love the cool crisp air and playing in the snow with "my girls". I even bought some cute winter wear to take up there.. I must say, it is hard to find Winter clothes in Florida. hehe.

In TTC news, I took the other half of my HCG shot this morning. We are supposed to go for a pregnancy test on 1/19 except we will not be in town. I will be testing with a HPT that weekend and then going in for the confirmation on 1/20.. I am nervous. I have not had any symptoms yet but I am thinking it is probably still a little too early.. I am only 6 dpo today. I am starting to feel a little emotional but that does not mean much..

Well, that is all for today. I will update this weekend on how the house hunt went. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope you have a good time house hunting. It is such a fun experience.