Friday, January 2, 2009

RE Appointment

So, we went to the RE this morning. Everything went pretty well. There was one nice follie measuring in at 17.7 mm. They would like to see it around 18 mm. They also drew some blood to check Estrogen and Progesterone levels. The PA called me back this evening and told me that my Estrogen was 185 and they like to see it above 200. =( So, she told me to go ahead and trigger with the HCG tomorrow and to do our thing Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Here is the thing; She was very pessimistic and rude about it!! She was like "The doc says you can trigger tomorrow and I guess you can go ahead and have intercourse....." WTF???? Then she's like " You can come into the office in 2 weeks for a pregnancy test if you want." If I want?!?! WTF is up with that???? Her whole attitude was like "Well, go ahead and induce ovulation so we can start again next cycle.." Gee thanks for the support and optimism, BITCH!!! I understand if the levels are not favorable and the size of the follie is not perfect. But she can at least be nice about it. She always has this attitude about her. Every time I see her it's like I am bothering her or annoying her by just being there. Now you are probably thinking "Why not switch docs?" The doctor is AWESOME!! I love him. Always happy to see us and supportive. He is so nice and very proactive about the whole TTC thing. Even the office staff and the nurse are soo nice. The PA is the only one that is a total bitch. No personality whatsoever!!

Ok, my vent is over.... *Deep Breath* I guess we will trigger tomorrow, do our thing and hope for the best. DH is like " Don't let her get to you." He's right but it's hard sometimes...

In other news, my mom is coming home from a cruise tomorrow. We have been doggie-sitting for her. Don't get me wrong, I love Eddie (the dog) but he is so miserable without his "mommy". He just mopes around and gets excited when he hears a noise outside thinking it's my mom coming back for him. What a dog.. LOL. I miss her too.

Well, that is all for now. Thank you for listening to my vent. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk at you later! =)

No comments: