Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a bad, bad blogger...

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned. It has been 10 days since my last post. Lots going on to update you all on. We had our 2 year anniversary on Wednesday the 14Th and the next morning we flew to Philadelphia to visit family. It was wonderful! On the 16Th I met my BFPB! She is awesome! We had a lot of fun and I was so excited to finally meet her in person. She is as nice and sweet as I had imagined she would be. I hope we can get together again sometime. We flew home on the 19Th. =(

So, we officially have a new President. I was watching the inauguration yesterday and was in awe of the fact that I was watching history in the making. That is soooo cool!! I will have to remember to tell my kids where I was and how I felt to see the first African-American President be sworn into office!!

I went to the RE yesterday too. Another BFN as I had anticipated. I haven't been getting any symptoms so I wasn't totally shocked. The doc wants to try Clomid one more time and if that doesn't work he was talking about starting Injectables! Yikes! I also have to have an HSG as I mentioned in earlier posts. It looks like it will be late next week sometime.. I'm nervous. The good thing is they say that my chances of getting pregnant during the cycle of the HSG go up to 40%. So, that is pretty cool. I am trying to stay optimistic and continue to stay positive. I have to admit, though, it's getting harder. I am not losing hope yet but those obnoxious thoughts invade my brain every now and then. "When is it going to happen? Will it happen? I can get pregnant but can I STAY pregnant long enough to have a healthy baby?" and so on. I try to push those thoughts aside and think happy thoughts.

So, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone is having a good week. Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am glad you had a great trip. I hope this last dose of clomid works for you.