Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Wow. I cannot believe this year is almost over! It's wild.. So much has happened. It started with our 1 year anniversary. We went to Disney and had a wonderful time. They gave us little buttons that said "Happy Anniversary". Very cute and they gave us some preferential treatment. We were in Epcot looking at the America exhibit when this guy in costume came up to me and asked my what my name is. I told him and he said "Oh! I have been looking for you!" Then he gave us a certificate saying "Happy 1 year Anniversary" Then he took us to the little restaurant and told us we could pick any dessert we wanted. So we did and as we stood there waiting for the desserts to come he exclaims " Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We have Mr and Mrs. M(last name) here celebrating their first anniversary with us tonight! " At that point everyone started clapping and cheering. It was really cute.

Then in May my MIL retired from 35 years of teaching and we had a huge party. It was really neat to see all these people who came out to celebrate this occasion with us.
In June we went to Alaska. That was awesome!! I felt like I was in a movie or something. Everywhere we turned, there was beautiful scenery and the people we so nice. We got to see a bear and a moose in the wild. We got back with a lot of wonderful pictures. I cannot wait to go back some day and show our kids all of the beauty of the Alaskan Wilderness.

When we came back we started TTC. We started seeing the RE at the end of June and by August we were pregnant! It was the most exciting and nervous time of my life. In September we lost the baby. I have never felt a pain like that of finding out my baby was gone. I did a lot of crying and soul searching. I never want to feel that pain ever again! In October, I finally passed the baby and we started TTC again. In November we got to see our family and it was so wonderful to have something to take our mind off of TTC. So, that was 2008 for us. I am hoping for a wonderful 2009 for us and for all of our friends and family!!

On the TTC front, we went to the RE yesterday and as I had suspected, it was a little to early. I have 3 follies in one ovary and 2 in the other. To which, DH says "Quints?!?!" LOL. He is soo funny. The follies are too small measuring at 10-11 mm. They would like to see the follies around 18mm. So, we go back on Friday. I am praying for nice big healthy follies! I already ordered the HCG shot and recieved it in the mail today! Wow, talk about customer service!! It got from Maine to Florida in about 24 hours! So, here's to hoping I will be Oing this weekend and we will be doing what we need to do. If you know what I mean *wink wink*

Well, that is all for now. If you have gotten this far, thanks!! Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year! Talk at you all later!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful year with your hubby. Cheers to a wonderful 2009!

Grow follies grow!!!

Mary said...

Go follies!!! If you have quints can I have one? :)

L said...

2009 is going to be a great year for you guys, I just know it!
Sending lot's of dust your way:)
XOXO

Shannon said...

I pray that 2009 is a wonderful year for you!