Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah Everyone!!

So, today is Christmas.. I am feeling ok,I guess. I just finished the Clomid last night. I swear this medicine is messing with my head.. I don't like being a royal bitch from hell. Yet, everything is annoying me. Even things that don't normally bother me are pissing me off. I hate this. I want my normal self back. I am sure my dh feel the same way. =(
On a lighter note, we are going to my mom's house this afternoon for Christmas. It should be fun. I like hanging out with her. I just hope I can keep my attitude in check... We are actually doing our gift exchange on Saturday because my mom fell on her bad knee again so she couldn't go shopping. My mom is the last minute shopping queen! LOL.

On the TTC front, our appointment for a follie check is Monday! I cannot wait to see how many follies we have. So, it looks like we are still on track for Oing on New Year's Eve! I think that's pretty cool. I just keep praying for success this time around....

Well, that is all for today.. I have to go check on my creamed corn now. Hehe. Hope everyone has a great holiday! Talk at you all later! =)

1 comment:

L said...

Aww sorry your mom hurt herself again. Hopefully she is feeling better. Enjoy your holiday & GL for monday! Can't wait to hear how it goes:)