Monday, December 15, 2008

RE Appointment Update....

So, we went to the RE this morning and the test was negative.=(
I'm bummed. I was really hoping and praying for a positive... Hopefully next cycle. DH is bummed too. He almost looked like he was going to cry... So, all my "symptoms" were just PMS rearing it's ugly head. I am actually starting to get cramps right now. This sucks! Now we wait for AF to show up. Then we will try again.. What else can we do? I wanted soo much to be pregnant for Hanukkah..

OK the pity party is over. Time to look to the future and get ready to start again. I am hoping AF comes by Friday. That would be nice. That would mean we would find out around the middle of January. Our 2 year anniversary is 1/14/09. That would be such an awesome anniversary gift!!!

In other news, work is going well. Our holiday party is on Thursday. We are doing secret Santa and I forgot to buy my gift for the girl that I picked. I will go out and get it tomorrow or Wednesday. On Sunday is the family Hanukkah party. That will be fun. I really love getting together with the family. For Christmas we are going to my mom's house. I am excited to show her what I got for her. She will be THRILLED!! LOL. I got her a new set of pots and pans. She needs them. She hasn't had a new set for like 30 years!!! I think it's time for a new set!

Well, that is all for today. Hope everyone has a great evening and I'll talk at you all later.

P.S. CONGRATS to my BFPB Laney on her BFP this AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

flojat said...

((hugs)) I know how disappointed you must be, but I'm so proud of your courage and your positive attitude. It will happen at the right time for you, sweets.

Shannon said...

Im so sorry about the BFN, Erica. I hate that any of my friends have to go through this pain, it just stinks. Hang in there! (((hugs)))

Melissa said...

Sending you love and hugs.