Friday, December 5, 2008

9 more days..

but who's counting! In about 9 days I find out if there is someone growing inside of me!! I am so nervous, excited, impatient and a little scared. Just scared that IF I am pregnant, that something will go wrong.. I am trying to think positive! Ha! Get it, positive! LOL. OK, OK lame joke. hehe. I am starting to get phantom symptoms which doesn't help. I am tired (more so than usual), VERY moody (poor dh), a little nauseous but at night instead of in the AM and a little more hungry than usual... Aaack! This is making me nuts! I also think that I am comparing how I feel right now with how I was feeling before we found out about the 1st one.. It's totally messing with my head.

On the work front, I joined a new agency because I found out that the one I am working with is being dropped from the hospital that I am at and I really want to stay where I am at. I was hoping they would hire me permanently but supposedly, according to the assistant manager, there are no spaces. I know for a fact that is not true so I have to go talk to the manager of the department. Wish me luck! I am just hoping once the new agency gets all the paperwork they need that it will be a seamless transition from one agency to another and I can continue to work at the hospital that I am at... We will see what happens.

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone had a great Friday and has a wonderful weekend! Talk at you later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope this is it for you hun!