Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December

Well, it's Monday. Boo. My nieces and their parents are already back home by now. They left this AM. It was sooo incredibly awesome to see the family and spend quality time with them. They absolutely LOVED the museum! I was so happy to see them having a blast and running around everywhere. On Sunday we just hung out at the mall and relaxed. No big plans. I was sad to say good bye. My older niece actually cried. =( She never cried before when we left. We will be seeing them in 6 weeks so that's cool. We are going up in January to visit them at their house.

On the TTC front, I start my Progesterone suppositories tomorrow AM. I have to take 2 a day vaginally. That will be interesting. I remember last cycle it got a bit messy but I have figured out how to keep it from getting all over the place. On Friday I take the second half of my HCG shot. I really hope all this works and that the baby sticks! We go in on December 15th for the pregnancy test!!! Aaah! I cannot wait!

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone had a great Monday. Talk at you later!

3 comments:

flojat said...

Fingers crossed for you, sweetie!

Melissa said...

It will work!! Muahs

Angie said...

This will be it hun. I can just feel it.