Friday, November 28, 2008

It's O time!!!

I went to my RE this morning and the nurse "R" said I had 2 "Nice big follies" in my left ovary!! Yaaay! So, tomorrow morning I have to give myself the HCG shot. Then it's sexy time Sat,Sun and Monday! Haha. This will be interesting. "R" also said to start my Progesterone on Tuesday and come back for blood work on Friday. Whew! That is a lot to remember! I have it all on my calender. So, that means I should be testing in 2 weeks! Wow. This is totally awesome. Wish me luck!

So, today after the appointment I went Hanukkah shopping with DH for our nieces. We got some neat stuff that I hope they like. Then we went to the beach. Yeah, it's only 75 degrees out but we went to the beach anyways. It was a lot of fun and the girls really liked it. I enjoyed watching them play and all I could think about is how I hope next year at this time we have a 3 month old baby to take with us. Tonight we are going out to dinner at Red Lobster. Yum. Tomorrow we are off to the Children's Museum. I am really excited to go there! I hope the girls enjoy it as much I do. I have only ever been there a few times and I will be taking my kids there someday.
Here is the website if you are interested:
http://www.miamichildrensmuseum.org/

Well, that is all for now. Talk at you later.. I have to go make a baby now! LOL. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

L said...

Good Luck Erica!!!
Here is to us both O'ing this weekend!

Shannon said...

Good luck on the O and GL this cycle!