Monday, November 3, 2008

Very exciting!!

Well, halloween has come and gone. We got twice as many kids this year as we did last year for a grand total of 2! Where are these kids going?? My neighborhood is full of them! My next door neighbor has 2 little girls and they didn't even come by..

The reason I am so excited is that tomorrow is Election Day!!!! Hope everyone votes tomorrow if you haven't already. I am also so very sick of hearing all the attack ads for both candidates. I am ready for this political season to be over!

On the TTC front, I am on my last day of Prometrium and hoping AF comes soon. This Prometrium is really doing a number to my emotions. I was watching Dirty Dancing the other night and I started crying!! WTH?! I have seen that movie a million times and never cried before. LOL. I am also being very short with DH whether he deserves it or not.. Poor guy. I am just praying for success this coming cycle. I am hoping to be finding out the good news around the beginning of December.. The holidays will have so much more meaning this year if we are successful! BTW, this cycle was annovulatory.. Boo. I kind of expected it though.

Well, that is all for tonight. Talk at you all tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. Remember, go vote!! =D

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Only two? Thats better than us. I didnt see a single child the entire day!