Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Thursday!

Yaaay! As you all know tomorrow is Halloween. I am very excited to see if we get any kids coming over for candy. We bought a little bag of chocolates because last year we only got one kid! It was kind of sad... DH and I ended up eating the candy ourselves. So, I am hoping for a better turn out this year. So, does anyone have any rituals they do for Halloween? I used to dress up even if I was not going to a party but not anymore. Too much hassle especially when I have to work during the day. I do have a witch's hat that I will wear while passing out the candy. Now, where did I put that hat......

Also, this weekend is Fall Forward for all the clocks. I love that. It's like getting an extra hour of sleep! Yaay! The weather here in South Florida is getting chilly. The past few nights it was in the 40s and 50s overnight.. Burrrr! I know the people from up north are LOLing at me right now! Well, it was windy too! LOL. I have this super cute long sleeve shirt with little penguins and snowflakes on it that I bought last weekend. I was hoping to wear it this weekend but it is starting to warm up again.. Boo. I swear I am living in the wrong state! I would love to live up north where the seasons change and the weather wasn't so dang humid!

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween tomorrow!

1 comment:

L said...

You need to move closer to me:)