Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weird Dreams

So lately I have been having weird dreams! Last night I had a dream that I was at my college graduation ceremony. When I got to my seat there was a letter from my grandma who had passed away. I started crying. The people around me kept asking what was wrong. I opened the letter and there was this long letter from her about how proud she was and how she was so excited to see me get this achievement. I just kept saying "But she died." Then my grandpa comes over and starts yelling at me about she's not dead. (A little history, both of my grandparents died when I was in high school.) Like I said, it was weird.. The fact that both of them were in the dream was even weirder. I haven't had a dream about them in a long time. Anyone know what it means??
On the TTC front, my beta on Monday was 21!! WTF?? I was totally expecting them to say "OK, it's down to zero. Start your Clomid!" I was really pissed when they said it was 21 and that I had to go back AGAIN for another check!! Aaaaah! This is torture! I am starting to think this will never end!!
Tomorrow night dh and I will be going to a Florida Panthers hockey game!! We haven't gone since like 2000! This should be interesting. GO PANTHERS!
Well, that is all for now. Talk at you all later! =)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I really hope your numbers go down. I totally understand how frustrating it is. I am here if you need me!

Mary said...

WTF!? Why is still up? Ugh, your in my thoughts babe.