Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lots to talk about...

Well, I went to the RE on Tuesday and they did the U/S. Turns out the sac is gone. All that is left is placental tissue. That's a good thing. Hopefully that means AF will be gone soon and we will be TTC again. He didn't give me the script for Clomid as I had hoped. What he did say is that he wants to wait for my Betas to go back to negative. On Tuesday they were 248. So, I go back to the RE on Monday for another check of my betas. Things are moving along! Yaay!

On the next interesting thing. **Disclaimer** This is a little gross.
So, I'm trying to type this blog on Tuesday night when I hear my husband yelling for me to "Quick! Come look at this thing!!" I go running up there to see him standing there pointing at this huge pimple looking thing. The medical name for it is an abscess. Lovely. So, I decide we need to go to the urgent care center because the abscess is huge and the skin around it is red and hot. My first thought, infection!! So, we go and I tell him on the way not to worry, that they will numb it up before they cut it open. Well, we get there and the doc rips the band aid off and it pops right there. No pain meds, no numbing medicine, NOTHING! She just starts squeezing everything out of it. I have never seen him in so much pain in my whole life!! He was trying so hard not to scream or cry. Poor guy, he's now traumatized. =( Good news is they gave him antibiotics and pain meds. He is starting to feel better. What a day!
We go back tonight to make sure it is healing well and for them to change the dressing. This will be interesting. I told him to take some pain meds before we go.

To my fellow Jews out there, Happy New Year!

Well, that is all for now. See you all later. =)

No comments: