Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There has to be a reason for all this....

There just has to!! So, I went to the RE this morning for yet another beta. Well, the physician assistant calls me back this afternoon to tell me that my beta is at 7!!! It is supposed to be less than 5. So, this means I can't start the Clomid this cycle after all. The RE put me on Prometrium to bring on AF. Once AF starts, I can start the Clomid on day 5. I am beyond frustrated at my body and at everything that has transpired in the last month and a half. I am just praying that everything works out this next cycle. I am trying to think positive and know that this is all happening for a reason.

In other news, I am so excited that Thanksgiving is almost here! I cannot wait to see my nieces, SIL and BIL. Also all the cousins!! It will be so much fun! I was hoping to be announcing that we were expecting but that isn't going to happen. Maybe Hannukah (Dec.20).... We will see.. Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a good week. Talk at you later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh hun, I know exactly what you are going through. It really sucks when all you want to do is move forward but you can't. Try to stay positive. I am here if you need anything.