Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yaaay! Today it's my b-day today!! I am very excited! Although it hit me that in exactly 3 years I'll be 30!! Aaaah! LOL. Today my mom is taking my out so this will be interesting. last night my husband took me to Melting Pot and it was excellent! More delicious than I remember! Then this AM, I woke to a card sitting on my nightstand from dh. It was really cute. He got me a giftcard to Khols! Guess where I'm going today!? haha.
In other news, DH is getting a lot better. I am still changing his dressing every night but the abscess is healing very well. We also made our plans and bought the tickets for a triop we are taking at the beginning of 2009! We are going to see my BIL, SIL and our neices. I love going to visit them!! We will see them at Thanksgiving too. Woohoo!
On the TTC front, I am going back to the RE on Monday for another beta check and hopefully I'll get the green light to start this Clomid already!! I keep thinking about the script in my purse and praying it will still work this late in my cycle. My RE seems to think so.. Monday will be CD 17!

Well that is all for now! I'll keep you posted. Hope everyone has a Wonderful weekend!