Monday, October 6, 2008

What a Day!

OMG, I have never had such a crazy busy day like today! Work was insane! I saw like 14 patients just this morning! I usually only see about 6-7. Tomorrow should be much calmer..

So, I talked to my RE and he wants to see me tomorrow AM for an u/s. It's twofold. He wants to make sure everything has come out and wants to make sure my ovaries are ok too. If all goes well, I should be getting my script for Clomid! Yaaay!! I am soo glad to finally be back on track. This morning my temp took a huge nosedive! It went from 98.4 to 97.6!! Whoa! That's never happened to me before. I am thinking it was my hormones starting to regulate themselves. Before I got pregnant, my temps were in the 97s and after my BFP they were in the 98s. So, I guess I'm on my way back to normal.. We'll see. =)

Well, that is all for now... I'll let you all know how the U/S goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good luck with the U/S. I hope everything looks good so that you can keep everything moving :)