Sunday, October 5, 2008

Monday is coming...

Yuck! I hate Mondays. Good news is that I started bleeding on Friday!! Yaaay! No d&c for me after all! So now I am on CD 2. I am so happy this happened naturally. Now we can start focusing on moving forward and trying to get pregnant again. I must say the cramps are HORRIBLE!! The most painful I have ever experienced in my life!
Tomorrow I will be calling my RE and my GYN to tell them the good news. I cannot wait to get started on the Clomid and get this party started!! LOL.
So, my birthday is coming up! I am actually excited about this.. I love my b-day. It's my own personal holiday. Unfortunately it falls on a Saturday so I don't think I will be taking a day off. I already have Saturdays off... Oh well.
So I have this weird need to decorate for the upcoming holidays. Don't ask me why.. I never wanted to do this before. I went today to Kohl's and bought a very cute ceramic pumpkin that you put a tea light in. I think I will be going back for more stuff later. I just feel the need to get into the holiday spirit starting with Halloween... Haha!

Well, that is all for now. I will let you know what the docs say. Check back later in the week. =D

No comments: