Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope everyone had a great week. Not much going on around here. My mom tore her ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) also known as a ligament on the side of her knee. She is able to walk on it but not for long distances. She fell in the parking lot at work a few days ago. She walked on it for a few days before she finally went to the doctor! She is so weird sometimes.. I am going to see her tomorrow and see what is going on with her knee.

In TTC news, AF is still not here. I am sick of this already. I called my RE and the Physician's Assistant told me to wait until Monday and if still nothing then to call back. What a bitch! She has very bad bedside manner. Very rude! So, I'll keep you posted when and if AF ever decides to show up.

Work is going well. I have been working where I am at for about 4 1/2 months. I am at the Employee Health Department. It's like a doctor's office only it's for the employees of the hospital. The ladies there are really nice and fun to hang out with. I am temporary right now and I hope they will bring me on permanent soon. We see lots of injuries and some of these people manage to hurt themselves doing the weirdest things! Makes the day interesting to say the least..

Well, that is all for now. I will keep you updated on what's going on over the weekend. I would like to put pics on here so as soon as I figure out how to do that I will! Talk at you all later!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you like your job, that's important!

Ah, your mom has the same injury as I do - i'm having surgery this week on it.

Come on AF!!!!

Angie said...

I am so sorry the dr's office is so rude. Good Luck calling Monday if she doesn't show . We are both still in the same damn boat. (HUGS)