Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Good News! (Finally!!)

Well, I went to my RE today and everything went very well. They did an u/s and some blood work. It turns out that my brain thinks that AF came when really she didn't. My uterine lining and blood work all reflect as if I got a period. It's called a silent period. So, that is pretty awesome! He also said I could start the Clomid tonight!!! Yaaay!! I have already taken the 1st dose! Woohoo! The next step is to start doing ultrasounds in about 10 days to check for egg follicles! Very exciting! The 1st follie check is on 11/28 (the day after Thanksgiving).. I am soooo glad we have finally gotten to this point!

In other news, the funeral for my dh's grandma is on Sunday. My BIL and SIL will be here Saturday night so we are waiting for them so they can attend. It will be interesting to see how everything plays out.

Tomorrow, my mom has her MRI and I am very interested to see what the diagnosis is. She is doing pretty well. She is still limping and wrapping her knee with an ACE bandage. I just hope she won't end up needing surgery.

Well, that is all for now. Talk at you all later. I'll let you know how the MRI goes. Now I just need some healthy follie dust!!

P.S. In case you were wondering, that pic on my profile is me at the age of 8 months. =)

2 comments:

flojat said...

Congrats on the good news from the doctor!

♥Tara said...

yay on starting the new cycle sweetie!!!