Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New President

As you all know, we have a new president!! For those who have been living under a rock with no internet access, it is Barack Obama! It is amazing to see history being made. It is awesome to think that my kids will be reading about this in school and I lived it! It is so wonderful that all the kids being born in this generation no matter race or creed will grow up knowing they can truly be whatever they want to be including being president of the USA!! Now we just need a female president.. Wouldn't that be so awesome!?

On the TTC front, I am still waiting on AF. I started getting cramps yesterday and today they are getting a little worse. I am hoping this is the beginning of AF.

In other news, it looks like there is a hurricane on the way sometime next week.. I am hoping it goes away and does not come here. I am not in the mood to deal with no electricity or clean water for a week. Boo. I'll keep you posted.

Well, that is all for tonight. Congrats to our new president! Talk at you all later! Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments: