Monday, November 17, 2008

Sad Day....

The world has lost a wonderful lady today.. My husband's grandma died today from complications of Pneumonia and CHF. She was 89. We knew it was going to happen soon but that still doesn't make it any easier. The funeral is this coming Sunday. She will be terribly missed. The worst part is that she will never get to see our kids. I think that's the part that really gets me.
R.I.P Grandma Bernice.

In TTC news, I called the RE's office and I have an appointment tomorrow morning for blood work. I feel horrible. I am so incredibly bloated, my boobs are huge (not sure what that's all about), weird cramps that feel more like gas pains then anything.... Ugh! I just don't know what to think anymore. So, I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow. I am hoping to get some answers as to why AF hasn't come and what is going on in there.

In other news, my mom is feeling better. Her MRI is on Wednesday and hopefully she will also get answers.. I wrapped her knee in an ACE wrap over the weekend and that seems to be helping. I am not 100% sure it is a torn ACL that she has. I am thinking it is more of a severe strain or something like that. I'm only a nurse. We'll see what the doc says.

Well, that is all for now... hope everyone had a god Monday. I will update tomorrow with what my RE says. Talk at you all later.

P.S. Welcome to all the new followers!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Im sorry about the passing of DH's grandma. (((hugs to both of you)))

GL with your RE appt, I hope you get some answers!

Angie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.