Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 3

Well, today is day three of taking the Clomid. Very exciting to think that about 1 week we get to see if there are any follies in my ovaries. The first time I saw the follies I thought "Wow, someday I can tell my kids I saw them when they were just a tiny follie in my ovary. How many moms can say that?! I think that is pretty cool. There is this phenomenon called the "Clomid Crazies". So far, I think I am doing well and I don't think I am acting weird. My dh might tell you otherwise.. hehe. Let's put it this way, I haven't yelled at him unnecessarily. I haven't yelled at him at all lately. I am so hopeful and excited for the days to come. I am trying very hard to stay calm and not freak out and try to tell myself "there is always next cycle". But I won't lie, I really, REALLY want to by pregnant by the end of the year.

In other news, my mom's results came back on her MRI and she does NOT have a torn ACL. Turns out she just has a really bad sprain with some arthritis. Yaaaay Mom! I am so glad nothing is torn or broken. At least we know now that it will only take her a little while to heal as opposed to possibly needing surgery and all that stuff.

So, this year is really going fast! I cannot believe we are coming up on Thanksgiving already! I am so excited! The family will be here on Saturday. We are going to see them on Sunday at the funeral and afterwards. I will try to get some pics on here soon.

Well, that is all for tonight. It time for me to go to bed. Yeah, I go to bed at the same time as the kindergartners! LOL. Hope you all have a great Friday!!!!! yaay! Talk at you all later! =D

3 comments:

Shannon said...

GL with the Clomid. Im glad you dont have any big s/e yet, thats good!

And Im glad your mom does not have a torn ACL, what a relief!

Angie said...

Hey Erica, I am glad the clomid is going good so far. It is going to happen this cycle. Just try to stay positive.

I hope your mom is feeling better soon. I will talk to ya later. Muahs!

L said...

Hey BFPB!
Have fun with the family this weekend. Yay for you mom!
Talk to you soon!
((hugs))