Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Monday...

So, there is only 3 more days until Thanksgiving and 4 more days until my RE appointment! I am praying for big, healthy follies!! I am really hoping I will be ovulating this weekend. If on Friday, the follies are not big enough we will go back everyday until they are ready to be released. Then the RE will give me a shot to make my body release the eggs. You can guess what happens next! *wink wink* Sometimes, I feel like this is all a big science experiment. hehe. As long as it works and the baby and I are healthy, that is all that matters. DH is starting to get excited about it. I think he is really ready to start our family. It's pretty cool to be at this point in our lives!

In Other News: It's so cool to have the family here. They are still with my FIL and that side of the family. We will see them Tuesday night and for the rest of the week. I got tix to the Children's Museum and I cannot wait to take them all there. My mom and I did a volunteer project there last December and they gave my mom 9 tix and I have been holding onto them ever since. It is so much fun for adults and kids.

So, I found out that my DH's cousin has tix to one of my favorite comedians ever!! Jeff Dunham! That's the ventriloquist/ comedian that has the really funny puppets. I would absolutely LOVE to go to the show! It's on a weeknight but I don't care! I am willing to miss a day of work to see one of my fav comedians! Now I just need to convince DH to buy the tix from his cousin!

Well, that is all for now. I will talk at you all later! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck at the appt, I hope you have some good follies! Enjoy your family and your Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

jeff dunham is awesome!!! i saw him last year - so freaking hysterical! we catch him sometimes on comedy central and just cackle out loud the whole time!