Sunday, November 9, 2008

Waiting Sucks!

Well, still no sign of AF! Unfortunately, I have to wait 1 more week before I can call my RE. I am ready to scream!! Everywhere I turn there are either babies or pregnant ladies. I am very excited for my friends who are expecting, it's just kind of rough.. All I think about when I am around pregnant ladies or babies is how I should be about 16 weeks pregnant with my little one. And how unfair life can be sometimes. I know I will get pregnant again and I know this all just takes time. It just plain hurts. I never thought that 2 months later I would still be feeling this way and still be waiting. I don't know what I expected to happen. I guess I thought I would just start over again as soon as the bleeding from the m/c stopped. I wanted so much to be pregnant at Thanksgiving. At this point if I am I may not even know it much less be ready to announce it. Life doesn't always go as planned...

Sorry to be such a downer today. Lots of thoughts are swirling around in my head, not to mention lots of emotions. Sadness, frustration, happiness because I will get to see my out of town family soon, anxiousness, the list goes on. I think a lot of this has to do with the holidays coming up. I just pray this year is a happy year for everyone!!

In other news, my cat has been making me crazy lately! he has this thing he does where he just starts crying and banging on the bedroom door. Not cool when you're trying to sleep! He has been doing this for the past few nights. This morning I fed him and he still cried his little eyes out.. I finally just let him in the bedroom. He jumps on the bed and goes right to sleep! That little bugger! LOL. He usually only cries like that when he's hungry. I think he missed us because we were gone all day yesterday. Now he is asleep on the couch as I type this... Gotta love him!

Well kids, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great rest of your weekend. Talk at you later! =)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh hun I am so sorry that you still have to wait. Life is so totally unfair. I am so glad to have you and that we can share our frustrations and sadness together. Af will come and you will get pg soon.

L said...

I am so sorry your having a crappy day Erica. Things are going to get better & you'll be PG before the new year. ((hugs)) & much love.