Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vacation Rocks!

So, I am off work from today until Monday! It's so awesome. I saw the family yesterday and got to help my SIL put the girls down for the night. I love doing that. They look soo angelic laying there about to fall asleep. Tonight I am baby-sitting them so that their parents can go out to eat and have some adult time. I am not doing this alone. My DH and MIL will be there. It will be fun! Oh, I also got some updated pics of the girls! I have to get them scanned and post them so you all can see "my girls".

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! So exciting! There will be lots of people there and I am excited to see them all. This is our BIG holiday. Hanukkah isn't as big because my nieces are not able to be here to celebrate it with us. I think once DH and I have a kid, then we will make a bigger deal out of it. Right now only the local people get together for Hanukkah.

On the TTC front, 2 more days until we go to see the RE!! My appointment is at 7:30 AM! That is really early to be getting up on vacation! LOL. But, of course, I will do it and I'll be there on time with bells on my toes. I am still extremely hopeful this time around. I just hope to be making the big announcement on or around the New Year!

Well, that is all for now! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Talk at you later!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with your family!

flojat said...

Have a great time babysitting, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your time off!

L said...

Have fun Babysitting the girls. Can't wait to hear about your appointment on friday!
((hugs))