Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Friday!

I cannot believe this week is over! I was totally expecting it to go sooo slow but it actually went quick! Not much new going on in here.. Last night DH and I went to see the funniest comedian I have seen in a long time! His name is Jeff Dunham. I am sure I have mentioned him here a time or two. At first we weren't going to go b/c the tix were so damn expensive but last night my DH got a call from his cousin. It turns out they decided not to go and gave us their tix!! How nice, right?! We have to thank them properly. The show was awesome!! he was so funny and didn't skip a beat! DH and I are still bouncing lines from the show off each other and laughing.. LOL.

My mom went to the Ortho doc yesterday and he have her a shot of something in her knee. She's not sure what it was but she says her knee doesn't hurt as much today! Yaay! Small victories. I am hoping this means she is on the road to recovery..

On the TTC front, as you know, we will find out on Monday if I am pregnant. Very exciting! I still have all my "Phantom" symptoms.. Here's to hoping they are the real thing! My mom is soo excited to find out too. She keeps asking if we will really know on Monday. She even wanted to know if we would have a u/s to see the baby on Monday. LOL. Gotta love Mom. I told her no we would only know if I was pregnant or not and if I am then we have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks to "see" the baby and hopefully a HB. She's so funny.

So, as for plans this weekend, we really don't have any. At least nothing new.. Just laundry, grocery shopping and visiting my mom and his mom. Same old.. Hope everyone has a great weekend and wish me luck for Monday!!!

1 comment:

L said...

Hey Erica!!
Glad to hear your mom's knee is feeling better. So excited for monday, I can't wait to hear the good news. & yes it will be good news!! Hope you have a gread weekend. ((hugs))