Monday, December 8, 2008

3 Months Ago Today....

we found out about the M/C.. I cannot believe it has been 3 months. Sometimes it feels like yesterday and sometimes it feels like a million years ago. I think I have moved on. I will never forget my little Eggbert but I really think I am ready to be pregnant again. I still get sad when I think of what could have been and all that but I am a big believer in things happen for a reason.. I just hope and pray that the next pregnancy goes full term and my DH and I end up with a healthy, happy baby. I really feel that I have grown as a woman because of this experience it and has changed our relationship for the better. We are more committed to having a family and we will be more appreciative of whatever God gives us.

In other news, my phantom symptoms are in full force now... Between the tiredness, nausea, moodiness and bloating I am a mess. I could fall asleep right now! I hope these are the real thing. My body loves to mess with me so I can never just say to myself "I feel like crap. Oh, I must be pregnant!" LOL. I told my mom about my "Symptoms" and her first reaction was "Oh yeah, you must be pregnant." I love my mom very much but she just doesn't get it. She was one of these women that sneezed and got pregnant. It's funny trying to explain to my mom about how fertility treatments work and the art of Ovulation and Baby-making! LOL. She's usually the one explaining things to me.

Well, that's all for tonight. Hope everyone is having a great evening... Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Talk at you all later!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Im sorry about your 3 month "anniversary" I cant imagine how hard that is, Im sorry you are going through this.

On the positive side, I hope the phantom symptoms arent so phantom after all. GL when you test!

Angie said...

I am so sorry you have this anniversary. I am here for you.

You are having these symptoms because this IS your cycle.

Muahs!