Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I actually didn't go anywhere. I just have been pretty busy. So, on with the updates.. Well, I am NOT pregnant. =( DH and I have decided we are going to take a 1 cycle break. My RE wants us to move on to injectables but they cost anywhere from $800-$2000!!! We are in the middle of buying a house and we just can't dish out that kind of money right now. Once we close and everything settles down, we will probably go for it. We are trying to figure out what to do. I am not to thrilled with the idea of giving myself shots everyday but I will do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby. DH is not a fan of the price of the injectables.

In house news, we are T-17 days until closing!! I am getting more and more excited and nervous with every passing day. I am trying to get the place we are living in now cleaned up and start packing. Eeek! We are getting new appliances and some new furniture for the living room and family room! So exciting! We are also going to paint the bedrooms. I LOVE looking at paint samples. Hehe. I am easily entertained! My mom and MIL keep asking to see the new house. I really want to show them but the owner still lives there and is probably trying to pack her stuff so I just keep telling them they have to wait until the closing.

I am so glad I have something to occupy my mind during this cycle that we are taking a break because if I did not have anything, I think I would lose my mind!! I am also reading an awesome book which also helps keep the mind off of the break..

Not much else going on here. Hope everyone had a great evening. Talk at you all later!! Now what to make for dinner.......

3 comments:

Mary said...

You have a lot of exciting times coming up! GL with everything!!

Angie said...

Yay for the house. This is such a exciting time. Once you get settled in, your baby will come. I am so excited for you.

L said...

Can't wait to see what you two do with the house. Decorating etc...