Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're In Our New Home!!!

We did it! We did it! Hurray! ( That's for all the Dora fans out there. LOL) We have finally moved all the stuff into the new house and it is wonderful! I am in love with this place. I love being able to put things away! We did not have this luxury in the old house so, needless to say, it was cluttered. No major clutter in the new house. I will not allow it!! hehe. I am going to take pics as soon as we do a little more decorating. The walls are a little plain. Hopefully this weekend we will put up our pictures and such and I can take some pics. =)



In other news, AF should up the day after we moved in. Dang! I was hoping the bitch wouldn't find me here but she did... So, it's back to the Clomid. I start the Clomid tonight and we are going to do 2 IUI's instead of just one like we did last time. I am trying to stay hopeful. My mom kept telling me before that God was waiting for us to have a home to bring the baby to. Well, we are fully moved in and ready. So, hopefully we will have some luck this time.



Being a homeowner is exciting. The funny thing is I am so used to renting that when we find little things that need fixing my first thought is to call the landlords.. Um, that would be me and DH. hahaha. At least we have a great support system in my mom and his mom who are ready and willing to guide us through any challenges we face in homeownership.



Well, that is all for tonight. It is getting late and I have to work tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and a wonderful night tonight! =D

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Im so happy you're in your new home, how wonderful. Congrats!

Good luck this cycle with the B2B IUI's, I will be thinking of you!

Megan said...

Congrats on the new home and moving in. Good luck with the IUIs. Crossing my fingers extra tight!!