Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's the weekend! Woohoo!

So, not much new going on around here. Still getting things put away and settling into the new house. Thursday was my niece's 3rd b-day!! 3?? How did she do that? Wasn't she just floating around in my SIL's ute like last week or something?? LOL. They grow up soo fast! I can't wait for them to come down here in November!
So, we went to the Panthers (hockey) game last night. They lost but it was nice to go out and do something different. We also got to eat at my favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel. Usually we only go there when we are traveling so, it was weird to be there and not be on our way to somewhere up north or even to Disney. The food there is awesome and the little general store in the front is full of cute stuff! I really wanted to get a few things for the new house but we ran out of time after dinner. Boo. Oh well, next time!
Well, I better run. Time to get ready to go to Home Depot and other exciting places like that. Funny thing is, when I was a kid I HATED going to Home Depot. Now, I can't wait! LOL. Stay tuned! I promise the house pics are coming SOON!!!!

1 comment:

L said...

I haven't been to cracker barrell in so long! Boo for not getting to look around the store. Can't wait to see pics of the new house:)