Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well, It's official!

See that?? That's right! I am PREGNANT!!!!! Yaaay! DH and I are sooo excited and in a bit of shock. We haven't told the family yet and we have decided to wait until we officially see the HB before we shout it from the rooftops. I did tell my mom though because she knows all about our efforts in the TTC arena and I figure she should be the first to know. She is also VERY good at keeping a secret so I know she won't go blabbing it to everyone she sees. I should be getting my beta results this afternoon. I am soo happy! i have been having some wicked symptoms too. Everything from extremely sore breasts, nausea, tiredness and always hungry.. I was afraid to get excited only because my body has played some mean tricks on me before. It seems so unreal. I feel like I dreamed it!!
Well, that is all for today! Talk at you later! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

AHHHHH! I am so excited for you, cant wait to go through this together. (((hugs)))

Jessica said...

Woo!!

L said...

So happy for you!!! Yay!!! Congrats Erica!!

rls07 said...

OMG, So excited for you!!! Congratulations hun!

flojat said...

Congrats!!!! What a gorgeous picture!

Angie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Your mom kept telling you god was waiting for you to have a home to bring a baby home to. Yay!!!!!!!

goeckie said...

So freaking great!!! I love the picture! Congratulations!

Megan said...

OMFG!!!! Congrats! I feel so bad that I'm so late on the news! MAJOR congrats and welcome to the club! I'm so happy for you! and FYI, the nausea is such an awesome sign!