Monday, April 20, 2009

Today was my EDD...

Yup, that's right. It's been over 7 months since we lost Eggbert and if all had gone as I had planned I would be sitting here with a full term baby in my belly. I just keep praying that soon I will have a baby belly. Right now I am halfway through another 2 WW. I pray everyday that there is a little person growing inside of me. I still can't believe how quick time has flown. I know there is a reason why we are going through all this struggle and heart ache. The end result is worth every moment of this. Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great Monday.
Stay tuned! Pics coming soon of the new house!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Im so sorry, hun. (((Hugs))

Megan said...

***HUGS*** I'm so sorry sweetie! I'm still praying for you daily.

L said...

I am so sorry, you know I am always here for you. ((hugs)) & Lot's of baby dust!!

♥Tara said...

((((hugs))))