Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

Are you superstitious? Me, not really. There is a black cat that lives in my neighborhood that hangs out on my front porch and nothing has happened. I also broke a piece of a mirror a few years ago. Again, nothing terrible has happened. I do knock on wood though..

Anyways, we are down to 1 more week till the closing. I am so excited! I am also looking around this townhouse we are in now thinking "Oh boy, we have to move all this crap to the new place.Yikes!" We have been throwing away a lot of stuff and yet there is more. It seems like every time I turn around there is more and more stuff! LOL. Who knew 2 people could accumulate so much in just 2 years of living together. There is also some stuff that my mom never got out of this place from when she used to live here. She has promised to come over this weekend and clean out her stuff. We will see how that goes...

Next weekend we are going furniture and appliance shopping!!! We know pretty much what we want so I guess you could say we are going to pay for it and pick it up. hehe. We are going to have a red couch in our family room. This is significant because DH is not one for bright colors and weird patterns so I was a little shocked when he said he liked the red one.

So that is all for now. I have to get back to cleaning and throwing away. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Talk at you all later!! =)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I cant believe you close in one week, how exciting!